Dr Mahesh Srivastava – The Best Cancer Doctor in Noida is one of the Well Known and Highly Experienced Cancer Doctors in Noida. A cancer doctor is generally Called Oncologists.
Consultant Oncologist Noida
Dr Mahesh Srivasatav is a Medico Consultant Oncologist. If you are looking for best in the Class cure for your cancer, you should consult Dr Mahesh Srivastava.
Honest and Ethical Cancer Doctor in Noida
You can get the best advice and consultancy from Dr Mahesh Srivastava Best Cancer Doctor in Noida. He does not go around. Also, he never misguides the patients. Therefore, he never tries to make money by fooling patients.
He gives the genuine consultancy and the right advice which is the best for a cancer patient.
If you can contact Dr Mahesh Srivastava Best Cancer Doctor in Noida in time, your cancer can be cured. And, you can live a happy life thereafter.
I have experienced myself that the doctor denied many patients that they were not suffering from cancer. However, earlier some other cancer doctors in Noida confirmed that the patient has cancer.
So, you can see how relaxing is it for the patient and for his/her family to know that he/she is not suffering from Cancer. 🙂
All these things are something which makes Dr Mahesh Srivastava a Best Cancer Doctor in Noida.
Call 7088099099 for Appointment so that you do not waste your time and can reach the doctor without any inconvenience.
Read About his Experience, Education and Practice only on JustBaazaar.com
What is Oncology?
Oncology is the study of cancer. An oncologist is a doctor who treats cancer and provides medical care for a person diagnosed with cancer.
The field of oncology has three major areas: medical, surgical, and radiation.
- A medical oncologist treats cancer using chemotherapy or other medications, such as targeted therapy or immunotherapy.
- A surgical oncologist removes a tumour and nearby tissue during surgery. He or she also performs certain types of biopsies to help diagnose cancer.
- A radiation oncologist treats cancer using radiation therapy.
Other types of oncologists include:
- A gynecologic oncologist treats gynecologic cancers, such as uterine, ovarian, and cervical cancers.
- A pediatric oncologist treats cancer in children. Some types of cancer occur most often in children and teenagers. This includes certain brain tumours, leukaemia, osteosarcoma, and Ewing’s sarcoma. Types of cancer more common in children sometimes also occur in adults. In these situations, an adult may decide to work with a pediatric oncologist.
- A haematologist-oncologist diagnosis and treats blood cancers, such as leukaemia, lymphoma, and myeloma.
The role of the oncologist
An oncologist manages a patient’s care throughout the course of the disease. This starts with the diagnosis. His or her role includes:
- Explaining the cancer diagnosis and stage
- Talking about all treatment options and his or her preferred choice
- Delivering quality and compassionate care
- Helping a patient manage the symptoms and side effects of cancer and cancer treatment.
Different types of doctors in Noida often work together to create a patient’s overall treatment plan that combines different types of treatments. For instance, a patient may need treatment with a combination of surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy. This is called a multidisciplinary team.
Cancer care teams also include a variety of other health care professionals:
- A pathologist reads laboratory tests. This includes checking cells, tissues, and organs to diagnose disease
- A diagnostic radiologist conducts imaging tests to diagnose disease. This includes x-rays or ultrasound tests.
- An oncology nurse under the Best Cancer Doctor in Noida
- An oncology social worker
The team may also involve doctors in Noida from other areas of medicine. For instance, a dermatologist who specializes in skin problems may also help treat skin cancer.
Sometimes a person’s cancer diagnosis is complex. In this case, the patient’s oncologist may ask a tumour board to review the case. This involves medical experts from all areas of cancer care who come together to decide on the best treatment plan. Therefore, The Best Cancer doctor in Noida will always try to include relevant doctors in his team while treating a Cancer patient in Noida.